Here’s a quick overview of what’s new:
- Introducing Cloudberry – a fully integrated backup solution
- Contact your account manager or [email protected] for pricing
- Brand the NinjaOne portal (under Configuration / Branding)
- Customize your web portal URL
- Notification emails will come from [email protected]
Closed Loop Alerting
- Conditions that fire can now immediately reset themselves once the condition is no longer applicable. The feature is currently available for the following conditions: network utilization, CPU, memory, device down, and Windows Service.
- Sync NinjaOne devices to Accelo
- Push alerts triggered in NinjaOne to Accelo (and close alerts in NinjaOne when closing the ticket)
- Easy access to NinjaOne device details and TeamViewer remote access within Accelo
Autotask Integration 2.0
- Sync NinjaOne devices to Autotask as configuration items
- Enhanced ticketing integration with two-way callback
Connectwise Integration 2.0 Enhancements
- Allow for multiple selection of agreement types and product types for billing sync
The recorded webinar is available below:
If you haven’t seen the release notes, they are available here.
We look forward to getting feedback for these awesome new features! Please feel free to reach out to email@example.com or [email protected] if you have any questions!