As an MSP, your availability to your customers and prospects is one of your top competitive advantages. So, how do you scale it?
Today's customers don't just want to communicate with you on your terms. They want you to be reachable the very moment that they need you, via the tools and apps they're already using.
Join us and ChatStyle.ai founder Chris Dix as we discuss how forward-thinking IT providers are reacting to this demand by leveraging chatbots and automation to provide "real-time" messaging and support — without compromising their standards for customer experience.
This is a divisive and timely topic, and we're looking forward to hearing your hot takes on the following and more:
- Right and wrong ways to utilize chatbots
- How to use automation to get faster responses from customers
- Where customers draw the line between feeling helped and feeling duped
- What it means to take an "omnichannel" approach to support
- What specific parts of support and sales workflows can best be automated with bots
- How much MSPs should be adapting their own workflows to meet their customers where they are
Hope to see you in the chat!