Do you know what your MSA actually says? Are you confident it covers you in all the ways it should?
If the answer's no, you're definitely not alone. But now's your chance to change that watching the replay of our MSP Live Chat with special guest Eric Tilds.
Eric has 22 years of experience serving as in-house counsel for IT services companies, including his previous role as general counsel and Chief Risk Officer for Logicalis, a $1.5B global MSP. And during that time he has absolutely seen it all. Eric was kind and generous enough to stop by to take on all of our audience's questions related to MSAs and risk management, and delivered can't-miss advice on the following:
- The most important elements of a strong MSA, along with key do's and don'ts
- The differences between an MSA and SOWs (and why they should be separate)
- Critical ways MSPs can ensure they're in a defensible position in the event of a security breach
- How and why you need to align your MSA with your SLAs from 3rd-party vendors
- Examples of terms and conditions that can even improve your cash flow