When it comes to cybersecurity, change is the only constant. Analysts, researchers, and security companies worked quickly to identify and block emerging threats throughout 2017, but attackers were just as quick in finding new ways to evade defenses.
In this recorded webinar, Tyler Moffitt (Sr. Threat Research Analyst at Webroot) discusses discoveries and solutions from the 2018 Webroot Threat Report.
Get a glimpse into modern cybercrime and the knowledge you need to better protect your clients. Then, grab a copy of the Threat Report (with a special forward from NinjaOne’s CEO, Sal Sferlazza) to share with your team!
The report covers:
- Trends in malware and potentially unwanted applications (PUAs)
- IP addresses and their impact on security
- Latest trends in ransomware and cryptojacking
- How URL reputations and classifications help combat attacks
- The evolution of phishing attacks
- Mobile application threats
If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]!