Watch the recording of our celebration of everything you love about IT.
We served up Valentines to everyone’s favorite free open-source tools and scripts PLUS shared stories of exceptional support that made users feel the love and show it back.
- Hear what free, open-source tools your peers are using, loving, and can’t live without
- See examples of above-and-beyond support and creative extra touches that make users feel the warm and fuzzies
- Learn how to turn ad hoc user appreciation into hard data you can use to prove value and ROI
- See who won our awesome prizes
- See the “Top 10 Most-Loved Open Source Tools” list (from our survey results) + bonus “honorable mentions” cited by our panelists & audience
- Download your own “IT Helpdesk Fortune Teller”
- Read Elizabeth Copeland’s fantastic article on providing better support experiences: “Walking the Line: Technology and Empathy”
- See the full slide deck with the best “thank-you’s” from end users and more
CyberDrain CTF bonus session resources
- Check out our bonus session all about the CyberDrain CTF competition, which officially starts on Monday, Feb 28 (there’s still time to register & compete to win sweet prizes )
- We also highlighted quite a few great technical blogs that share scripts and more: